September: Benefits of a Certificate of Deposit and More!
Happy football season!
Your local banking team wanted to share some reasons why opening a CD (Certificate of Deposit) at Harmony Bank should be in your playbook.
Opening a CD can be beneficial for numerous reasons, depending on your personal financial goals and risk tolerance. Don’t fumble over the opportunity to open a CD at Harmony Bank. Call (214) 219-0003 for current rates or contact your local bank.
5 Benefits of a CD
- Guaranteed Returns: CDs offer a fixed interest rate over a specified period, typically ranging from a few months to several years. With a CD, you will know exactly how much will be earned at the end of the term, providing a sense of security and predictability.
- Stable Investment: CDs can be an attractive option for those who are risk-averse or seeking a secure investment for their funds. They are less volatile than stocks or other higher-risk investments, making them more suitable for preserving capital.
- Fixed Terms: The terms of a CD are pre-determined, allowing you to know exactly when the investment will mature and when you can access funds without penalty. This can assist in financial planning or meeting specific financial goals.
- Higher Interest Rates: CDs often offer higher interest rates in comparison to regular savings accounts, leading to higher earnings on investment over time.
- Goal-Oriented Savings: Opening a CD with a specific maturity date can help you save for specific goals, such as a down payment on a house, funding a trip to watch your favorite football team play or covering educational expenses.
Open a CD at Harmony Bank Today
Make opening a CD at Harmony Bank your next play.
Call (214) 219-0003 or visit your local Harmony Bank branch to get started today!
What Else Is Going on At Harmony Bank?
- Harmony Bank Chairman, President and CEO Bill Lowe was recently featured on the Dallas Business Journal’s “Texas Business Minds” podcast. You can check out what Bill discussed here.
- On Sept. 14, ALT Nutrition in Seven Points surprised the Harmony Bank team with delicious treats! “Thank you for kicking off our day the right way,” said Kathey, Vanessa, Kaitlin and Richelle.
What Else Is Going on Around DFW?
Each month, we highlight some fun events happening around different areas of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex that are great options for the whole family! Harmony Bank is hard at work to make opening a CD a great option for you, but what’s happening around the metroplex?
Sept. 30 – Oct. 23, 2023: State Fair of Texas – Fair Park
Now – Oct. 31, 2023: Autumn at the Arboretum – Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
Oct. 27-29, 2023: Ennis Autumn Daze Festival – Historic Downtown Ennis
Sept. 21-24, 2023: Plano Hot Air Balloon Festival – Oak Point Park/Red Tail Pavilion
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Follow Harmony Bank on LinkedIn for frequent updates, news, and banking tips and tricks. As always, you can reach out to your local Harmony Bank with any needs, questions or concerns. We are happy to help!
Have a great month! We hope to see you soon!
Better Happens Together®
Follow us for financial insights, job opportunities, networking, educational content, special offers, and more.
Harmony Bank is locally owned and operated, with 11 locations dedicated to providing a personal banking experience to address your specific needs. Discover the difference of working with a local banker.